Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Our house is a Zoo!

My mom moved her bird to our house until she is done remodeling her house. She moved my entry table to put her bird cage next to our cage, so now when you walk in the door our house looks like a bird zoo!!

Today I was cooking dinner and the birds were squawking and I hollered to McKenzie "Are you bothering the birds?" she yelled "no they are bothering me!" I had to laugh!



3 comments:

The Nelson Family said...

I can't say that I miss her...best of luck with that mess! She chewed my shutters and my pot rack to heck and she flies around throwing feathers everywhere. It was kind of a nice surprise to see her gone, but my kids didn't think so.

The Walter's Family said...

I have to tell you that it is because of the bird you had in Thatcher that I am still afraid of them. Remember how crazy I would get when you would let that thing while I would be over at your house?FREAKY!

Dave, Tamara and Addysen Mowers said...

O.K. so I must have missed this point last time. NOw, I know where the second bird came from. I love Kenzie's comment so funny and cute.

Love,
Tamara