Thursday, September 11, 2008

I need help!!

I can not keep up with my kids! My house seems to always be messy lately, and I can't keep up. It seems like all I do is walk behind my kids and pick up after them, but my house never seems to be clean. I wish I had a maid. With four kids and two birds, I just give up!

6 comments:

michelle rasor said...

A maid doesn't help either! Welcome to my life. And I wonder why I don't weigh 27 pounds... I have to admit I'm a little ocd on my home, but I like a tidy house, but it may just be the death of me! ugh! :)

Rocker Mama said...

Join the club! That's the big thing in my house, too. Makes me crazy to have STUFF everywhere. It's hard with our set up too, because of the great room. People walk into our house, and their in our mess. UGH! Oh well...I guess that's the sacrifice for having rugrats around. They're worth it.

Stuart Family said...

I'm right there with ya. I am a clean freak and when the kids leave for school I clean up the house while my baby sleeps and when the kids get home they throw their backpacks leave their shoes on the floor while taking them off dumping dirt all over the floor find something to eat and it seems like my house is a disaster again. You have to love them though.:)

Brett and Becki said...

I cant help ya there, I only have one baby to keep up with and still cant keep my house clean. I can only imagine how hard it is with 4. Good luck!!

Becky said...

It's OK to have a dirty house sometimes. Don't stress yourself out. But then again this coming from a NON-clean freak. I just let the kids play then pick up after they go to sleep.

Dave, Tamara and Addysen Mowers said...

O.k. wait.. now you guys have 2 birds....? I didn't know that. What did you name the other bird and is it the same kind as hunter?

I have to admit... I have never, ever, ever seen your house messy, dirty.. etc... You amaze me with how organized and clean your house is each time we are there. I guess, I should stop in more often huh? LOL...

Love,
Tamara