Clayton took the kids (all four) camping, so I could have a couple days to myself!! My 10 year High School Reunion is next weekend and he said go get your hair done, buy yourself something to wear and just enjoy the quiet. That is exactly what I am going to do!! Thanks babe, I love you tons!!!! All I ask is to bring my babies back in one piece!!



Loaded and ready to go!!
5 comments:
I can't believe you have already been graduated for 10 years and me 9 years. It makes me feel so OLD! Well I'm sure it is going to be fun for you.
Lucky! (you gotta say it like Napolean Dynamite.) Way to go Clayton! I hope you had a great weekend Stacey!
yeah, he does rock! good for you. we all need time sometimes! :)
Gotta Love it! Why can't Daenon ever come up with such a nice idea? Hope you have a great time at your reunion! You deserve it!
Wow, that is awesome. YOu are such a good mommy and I am sure deserve a little pampering and relaxing. Way to go Clayton. Looks like the kids really love it too.
Smiles,
Tamara
Post a Comment