Working at my mom's house has become a typical day for us!! By looking at the background of all these pictures, it doesn't look like we have gotten very far with our progress, but we have!! All the kids really have become inventive in ways to find fun around the house while the adults work.

(playing in the mud, making rivers!)

(playing in the closet, don't ask what they were doing, half the time we don't know!)
(Uncle Eric stopped working to teach the girls how to swing dance)


(being goofy!)
(the kids are really good helpers, at times)(after they help, they all line up for their pay checks!)
(they're rich!!)

(if we don't finish this house soon, I'm gonna go crazy!!)





2 comments:
Ha ha, it took me a second to remember what you were talking about. The good news, I did pass me test. Woohoo! (Big sigh of relief) I wasn't ready for that one.
I like your last picture. I always knew you were a little crazy.=)
Fun times....these are the one they will remember!! :)
Elli
Post a Comment