


Blackberries YUM!!

***Makayla's hair does not always look like this, it seems like in every post lately her hair is not done. I do it everyday but she pulls it out, so that explains my homeless looking child in all the pictures. :)***



***Makayla's hair does not always look like this, it seems like in every post lately her hair is not done. I do it everyday but she pulls it out, so that explains my homeless looking child in all the pictures. :)***
3 comments:
Clayton,
You are a machine! I'm impressed that you took all four kids by yourself!! The only bummer part for me is that Nat has seen your post and wants me to man up and be like Clayt. I owe you big for that punk!!!
Scott
Wow, what a super dad. I'll suggest it to Nate, see what he says. I bet it was nice to be relieved of motherly duties for a bit. I know I could use it, but I would probably just SLEEP, which I haven't been doing much of lately. I'm also impressed that he took pictures.
Looks like so much fun. Yummy fruit. Kayla is so dang cute. I love her hair... it is silly and fun. Hey at least you try. :)
Post a Comment