I walked in the house after a day of shopping with my mom to see this!

I asked McKenzie what happened and she said "I tried to ride my bike with my eyes closed, and I ran into the house." OUCH!! I asked her is she will ever ride her bike with her eyes closed again, and she said "no, it hurt!" :)

3 comments:
Oh my, that is such a bad knot. And it was black and blue pretty quick! How daring of her to try that, but gosh I bet that hurt. Poor girl.
OH NO!! Poor baby. Pretty fearless to ride with her eyes closed, wish we could get Grant to ride more....lazy boy.
What in the WORLD....poor thing. London can relate to the falling off the bike thing, falling off the counters, tripping over own feet, anything. They are fearless! Or ignorant:)
(did you know you can take off your word verification?)
Elli
Post a Comment