Makayla has a BEST BUD (Carter) that lives across the street from us, they play so good together. The both of them beg to play with each other. Well, when it's time for Makayla to go down for nap, Carter never wants to leave, so they have been taking naps together. They are so cute!

1 comment:
I think that is the time as a Mom we find to relax. But even then...we are scheming to do something...like running a list of stuff we have to get done. Believe me I went and got my nails done Saturday and Chad asked "Why?" Um Duh, so I don't have to do it myself! Needless to say....I need a vacation and a nap. But I know that we are doing this for the kids to have a play room and I know they are happy every day and I love them for it. Even if they will be the death of me! LOL
Post a Comment