We had so much fun in Thatcher for my 10 year High School Reunion. The kids had fun to see where I grew up. They had a parade, football game, picnic at park and 2 nights of adult only parties! We had a blast. It was so fun to see everyone all grown up. We were able to stay at my bestest friend ever house. Thank you Becky for letting us stay with you.
(McKenzie and Elly)
Waiting for parade to start!
At football game, dressed in Thatcher Eagle colors!


At family picnic at the park. Cool train ride!

Class of 1998!! We had an awesome turnout!!
My VERY handsome date!

9 comments:
It was a super fun weekend! Good to see you!
I can't believe you were down here for that. I left a comment on Becky's that I could've came over and helped with the kids not that she needed it. She's a pro! Anywho next time your down you should call me. Maybe we could all go out to dinner or something. I know this weekend was busy for you. You guys had a lot of people show up thats good! Well take care!
Sounds like so much fun... I am glad that you all had a great time.
Smiles,
Tamara
Sounds like you had a lot of fun! We miss you guys! Tell the kids and Clayton we said hi!
Sheree
Looks like you guys had fun! It was so good to get to see you. Your kids are adorable!
-Leah
Elly's going through withdrawals. Where did you see Leah?
I saw Leah at the football game when we were leaving. Poor Elly, my kids loved playing with her. Get busy and make her some more siblings!! :)
How fun! I'm glad you had a good time in Thatcher. It is so weird to me that the 10 year reunion is coming up. Are we really getting old?
Stacey, it was way good to see you! It all went by way too fast! I didn't feel like I had enough time (or energy) to talk to everyone as much as I wanted. Good times though!
Post a Comment