* I can't be at home with my hair down. I feel like I can't function properly without my hair in a ponytail. I seriously can't make dinner, clean, or change diaper with my hair on my shoulders. I can do it if at someone else's house, but if I'm at home, my hair is always up.
* I am in my PJ's more than I am in my regular clothes. The minute I get home from anywhere I put my PJ's back on. I am a better mom when I am dressed comfortably. I feel like I'm not as up tight when I'm dressed comfy. When in my "around-town clothes" I'm always worried about kids touching me with dirty hands, and I can't relax, I'm to worried about wrinkling my clothes. I am always saying "can we go home, so I can get in my jammies." -- in other words when home I look homeless with hair up and grubby clothes. :)
* After coming home from being out and about I have to instantly wash my hands. I feel dirty, after going anywhere. -- o.k. typing this out makes my realize I am very strange.
* I absolutely love mowing the lawn. My neighbors could not figure out why I am always the one doing the yard work while Clayton watches. (he helps with the trimming of plants) I have had to explain to everyone that I do it by choice not abuse. I find it very relaxing.
* My family room (off limits room) has to have vacuum lines in the carpet at all times. I feel like my house is dirty if that room doesn't have vacuum lines, and you better NOT walk in there right after I vacuum it. - I come off the handle - and have to re-vacuum. (My poor kids)
* I don't know if this is a quirk or just laziness. I hate to cook, my husband and kids have come use to eating cold cereal for dinner. (at least 2 x week) I hate - hate - everything that comes along with cooking, the time it takes to make, the dirty dishes, the mess it makes around the table, the smell it leaves in the house. We are known for eating out frequently. Don't get me wrong I cook every once in a while. :)
Wow I could totally keep going, I guess I have lots of odd habits / behaviors.
I tag:
Kris Ann
Emily S.
Sheree M.
Robin
Elli
And anyone else that wants to do it.

3 comments:
How funny! I didn't know you wear your pj's all the time at home! I love finding out new/odd things about people.:) It may take me a while to get my list together, just because I'm not corky at all!! Ha Ha!
We're sad we missed the baby blessing. Those are the occasions that make it really hard to be far away! But it is good to see a picture of everyone (almost everyone) together.
Tell McKenzie we hope her head getting feeling better...OUCH!!!
K...so you want to know what we think is wierd about us. I think it would be more interesting to see what others think our quirks are.
Elli
I'm the same on the washing hands thing. I always feel so gross touching my kids after I go to the store. The only thing I can think about when I'm taking them out of the carseat is how germy my hands are. And I'm the opposite on the hair thing. It's always down and I hate for it to be up. If for some reason I do it up (like if I didn't wash it), the first thing I do when I get home is take it down. The only time it's pulled back is if I'm washing my face.
Post a Comment