Sunday, October 26, 2008

Freestone Park

Freestone Park (in Gilbert) has become our FAVORITE park! There is so much to do there, you could spend all day playing, and that is what we did!! We went ice blocking, rode on the train, rode on carousel, bought icees, watched the ducks (forgot the bread), we just had a blast together!


I love these kids!! They love to be goofy with me and don't get embarrassed! I love Clayton for loving the kids as much as I do! He is an awesome dad.

3 comments:

The Nelson Family said...

Carter would love ice blocking. We'll have to go sometime with everyone.

Kris Ann

The Martin Family said...

I'm surprised we haven't seen you guys there. We like to go there as well. Max and Maya love the ducks.

Shoot us an email at azgirlcap@hotmail.com (Carol's email) with your phone number, we would like to get together sometime.

Greg

Stacey Mowers and Family said...

Greg

You give me an invite to your blog and I will give you my phone #!!

STACEY