
This was Christmas 2005 we did a surprise grandkids picture for my parents. We all used our individual family pictures for our Christmas cards that year, so the surprise was blown when my Aunt Jenny told my mom, "I got Christmas cards from the kids and they are all dressed the same and the background is the same." So my mom caught on to what was going on, I guess its the thought that counts!! We need to do an update picture, we have all added more kids since then!! There are 15 grandkids and they all live within 10 minutes or less from each other, it is sooo fun...

This picture makes me laugh, first McKenzie is so dang cute and look at her finger, she's throwing the bird!! :)
I tag Cindy J., Mrs. Fish, Lou J., and Becki W. :)

3 comments:
You guys are too lucky to have all those kids so close! Grants cousins live in Show Low, TX, and NM so he doesn't get to see them often! Thanks for the luck on the stuff....we need a garage sale! AH!
You have such a cute family!
Hey wait, wasn't I in that picture too. Ha Ha. They did a great job at photo shoping me out of there. They are all so little, and cute.
Elli
Post a Comment