Wednesday, August 27, 2008

It finally comes out!

After much anticipation, Cody's tooth finally came out!! I was taking a nap and Cody came in and his tooth was barely hanging, so we tied floss around it and I ranked really hard, and it came flying out!! Here comes the Tooth Fairy -- he's so excited!!


6 comments:

Rocker Mama said...

Hooray for the toothless wonder!

The Nelson Family said...

Yea for Cody!! Grandma told Carter that her tooth fairy is rich. If she's staying the night, maybe she could get hers to come.

Anonymous said...

I love the toothless smile. So exciting. Cody has amazing eyes. So cute. I heard your toothfairy is the $20 fairy (ha ha) remember Dylan, wiggled till it fell out cuz you told him that it was the night the $20 one came.

Dave, Tamara and Addysen Mowers said...

Yeah, for Cody... we are excited for you to lose your first tooth...Wow, $20 dollar fairy mabey, I can wiggle one loose.;) LOL

Tamara

Desiree said...

I don't know what I'm going to do when my future kids lose teeth. It seriously turns my stomach. Well, anything with blood does. How can you stand it?

Woodside's said...

So how much does the tooth fairy pay at your house? I need to know for the future.