Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Leave a Memory.

Lets try this again, and this time Becky is not allowed to play! :) (Unless you can be good!)

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember.

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing and I'll come to your blog and leave a memory about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave a memory about you in my comments.

Don't be a chicken play along, and leave me a comment!! :)

4 comments:

Rocker Mama said...

My memory isn't that great now days! I think the older the kids get, the more brain dead I get. Anyway... what were we talking about...oh...I remember lots of fun weekend nights spent on "WEST SIDE" siting around gabbing, while the kiddos played. Those were fun!

Becky said...

Oh come on!! That wasn't even bad! (or am I just not remembering what I wrote.) You didn't have to delete the whole post, you coulda just deleted my comment.

Sorry, I didn't even think twice that that would cause drama otherwise I wouldn't have left it. Just a bunch of good kids being stupid. We all turned out all right.

Brannon and Leslie said...

I remember when you and Clayton were dating and we went to one of his and Dustin's basketball games down here in Mesa. I was so jealous because you had beautiful silky hair and you were super skinny. You also had a textbook and were studying. (Funny how you remember silly things like that.)

Thanks for the compliment as I'm sitting here eating a donut wishing I could lose 20 pounds. Weight Watchers here I come.

The Walter's Family said...

I love this memory and think and laugh about it often. It was probably more funny to me than you. It was when we went to Roosevelt with your cousins and we were on the jet ski's and I was driving. Well needless to say I lost you off the ski and I look back and see you waving your hands at me yelling "come back, come back!"