Makayla had her first dentist appointment today, she was not to thrilled about strangers messing with her mouth. She did really good for a first timer!! Her favorite part were the prizes.
McKenzie on the other hand, has the whole system figured out! She knows if you sit still long enough to let them do their job, you get really cool prizes, and she even got a free T-shirt, now that is a cool dentist office!!
Oh my goodness that is him!! That's my old roommate Paralee's husband! I don't know if you remember her or not. Probably not... I have gone through so many roommates! :o)
Just kidding I guess it's not him. I e-mailed her last night about it and yeah I guess her husband is not a dentist. I am freaking out because it looks just like him!!! AND the is crazy thing is that he has the same last name!! Weird!!! :o)
wow, I am glad that the trip went fairly well. I am shocked that Kayla did so well. I am excited I need to get Addysen's done so I will have to look him up.
5 comments:
Crazy!! I think this is my friends husband that is working on their teeth.... what is his name?
Dr. Johnson -- I don't remember his first name. I could look at his bussiness card -- but to lazy to get up!!
Oh my goodness that is him!! That's my old roommate Paralee's husband! I don't know if you remember her or not. Probably not... I have gone through so many roommates! :o)
Just kidding I guess it's not him. I e-mailed her last night about it and yeah I guess her husband is not a dentist. I am freaking out because it looks just like him!!! AND the is crazy thing is that he has the same last name!! Weird!!! :o)
wow, I am glad that the trip went fairly well. I am shocked that Kayla did so well. I am excited I need to get Addysen's done so I will have to look him up.
Tamara
Post a Comment