Sunday, August 17, 2008

Just come out already!!

Cody is so excited to lose his first tooth! His tooth has been wiggly for about a month now, and it is killing him that it won't come out. He lets Clayton try pulling it with pliers, floss, and just about anything else you can think of. He wants the Tooth Fairy to come so bad, but his tooth is just too stubborn.


Close-up of the stubborn tooth!




Cody pulling with all his might!

2 comments:

Four Boys and A BABE said...

What a tough kid!! I have to tell you London thinks it is soo cool that she gets to sit by Cody at school. (I hope Cody thinks so) She said to me today, "how did Mrs Cruz know me and Cody were such good friends?" I told her that I had told her you two were cousins, and she replied...."we are not cousins we are friends." I guess she hasnt learned that they can be one in the same. I am glad are kids can share so much together, being so close.....I need to be better at getting them all together more.

Elli

The Walter's Family said...

That is too cute! Paityn doesn't have any loose teeth and she is ready to just knock one out because everyone else is losing theirs. Kids are so funny!