We have been finding scorpions like crazy lately. We find at least 1-2 a day, the most recent on my bed sheets, and in the kids bathroom while they were in there brushing their teeth. Tonight we checked each kids room and beds before putting them to bed, and within only minutes of being finished, there was a knock at the door. Three neighbor girls wanted to know if I wanted to go scorpion hunting with them. (with black light, jar, and really long tongs) I thought it was too funny they came right when Clayton and I finished searching the house. Well, anyways we won!! We didn't find any in our yard, we found 7 total in 3 other yards. We are going to keep them in the jar and just add to them every time we go hunting!! You should of seen us, we would see one and start yelling and one girl had a broom and would just start beating the heck out of it, I was in charge of holding the jar, I would open the jar set it down and run like heck. Those stupid things give me the creeps.
Aiden turns 4!
8 years ago

5 comments:
That is scary!! I hate those things. We've had centipedes sp? really bad this summer. You need to post a picture of the jar.:)
I would die. My neighbor found one in her babies crib. I think I would rather not know..... if their in my yard that is.
Elli
oh goodness, im so glad to not have to worry about those, had enough of them growing up. where in Gilbert are you? Brett's parents find them all the time wonder if your in the same neigborhood. We are over in power/baseline area.
Oh, Stac you poor thing. First lice and now scorpions. What is going on? Dustin said you even found one in your bed. Scary. We've never seen one but now I want to get a blacklight and go hunting. Sounds like fun
I'll go hunting with you! We've lit them on fire and nuked them in the microwave for fun! The Hazel kids fried ate them awhile back! Creepy! JBrewer
Post a Comment