Thursday, August 14, 2008

Random Post

Seems like the days lately have just been the same thing day after day, nothing fun to post about, so this is the best I can do for now!!



Callie at Doctor's office (Strep Throat) gotta love school germs!!


I took McKenzie and Makayla to Peter Piper to celebrate not crying at the gym!! I was getting paged everyday cause the girls didn't like the childcare area, but they finally will stay without crying!! Now, that is something to celebrate, don't you think?





I love the time I am getting to spend with these two girls by themselves. When the older kids were home during summer break, I felt like there just wasn't enough of me to go around. We are having a great time, just the three of us!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Your girls are so cute.

My trainer is going good, I've lost 8 lbs! Yeah, but you can't tell yet cause I have lots more to go. Unfortunately I just found out she's moving so I only have till the end of August with her. Bah, I finally decide to get my butt in shape and it doesn't last very long. I will continue online training with her though.

We have had 2 people look at the house, 2 more than we expected. The realtor said one of them is working up an offer but we haven't heard anything yet. We'll see. When it comes down to it, I may just change my mind. The more I think about it, the dumber we are for giving up our location. Sure we can build another house, but we will never find a spot as great as the one we have. I wish we would have built a smaller house somewhere else and held on to this lot till we knew exactly what we wanted. Live and learn. hmmmm, maybe we should just pick up the phone. Take care.