This weekend we did something that hasn't been done for 71/2 years. We took the crib down!! We put Makayla in a big girl bed!! We have always left the kids in the crib until the next child has needed it. Well, if we were to keep with our track record I would have a 3 month old right now, but we are at the point of our lives that we just aren't sure if we are done or not. How do you ever know if your done? People have always told me you will just have this overwhelming feeling that your family is complete, and I just haven't had that feeling yet, and it scares because there is no way that I could control another one. Anyways, I have mixed emotions right now, I feel at peace with where we are at right now in our lives, but yet so confused cause we want another boy. I don't want to wait much longer and have the feel of starting completely over.
Sorry for thinking out loud!
Aiden turns 4!
8 years ago

3 comments:
Hi Stacey,
Oh, I am sure this a hard one to figure out... All I can say is that you are an amazing mom... I comment to Dave all the time I don't know how you do it and you always have a smile on your face. You look so happy and in control and you are a mother of four! Whew.... I have learned so much from you and will continue two. I am sure you will figure things out. I have no doubt that if you decide to have one more that you will be a great mommy to that child and to your other four.
Smiles,
Tamara
This will be easy for me to say but Go For Another! You are wonderful!
Jump on the wagon..... ha ha. When you are done you just know. And when your not you just know :) Cody needs a brother, just like london needs a sister.
Post a Comment