Makayla has been asking for a pacifier for a few days now and I have no idea where that came from. She has not had a paci for a least a year or longer. I kept telling her, "no, your not a baby." I guess she didn't like my answer and found one herself.
She found a plastic
pacifier that goes to one of her dolls. She walked around the house with it in her mouth most of the day, when Clayton noticed he took it and threw it in the trash. (He is not into big kids having bottles and pacifiers.) She is too funny!
4 comments:
Gotta love it! At least she's not 4 yet!:) She can be the baby for a little longer mom! She's so cute doing it!
JBrewer
Paityn did this exact thing! After not having a bink for well over a year she found one and just sucked away on it. Its funny that they remember the comfort they got from them.
Hi Stacey! How fun is this blogging thing? So glad I am able to catch up on your family. Adorable, as one would expect! Hope all is well!
Stac-
Too funny, Addysen has been doing the exact same thing. She will say mommy binki? If I don't get one for her she will sneak into the drawer and get one herself. Finally, after several days of taking it away (10+ times) I had to hide them.
It is crazy... she hasn't had one since she was 13 months old. When she gets hurt she will say, "Mommy, ouchie, binki. So silly.
Smiles,
Tamara
Post a Comment