Monday, August 4, 2008

School Rules!

The kids are back in school!! Can you say "yeah, for mom!" Cody is in Kindergarten and Callie is in the 2nd grade. They both ended up with really great teachers, Cody got the same teacher Callie had in Kindergarten, I love her!! They both have kids from the ward in their classes, and Callie has a couple girls from last year in her class, Cody also has his cousin London in his class, that always helps. I was a little concerned how Cody would do for his first day, he walked right in and found his desk and said "bye mom." I was hoping he would miss me a little more than that, but he didn't. When I picked them up I asked how their first day went and they both said "GREAT!" I can't believe how much you can get done with 2 less kids around, I think I can really get used to this. :)

All dressed and ready to go!

Callie waiting for bell to ring!

Cody waisting no time, he got right down to business!

Cody sitting next to cousin London! (Brad's girl)


After School!!

3 comments:

The Nelson Family said...

Did Cody have an older twin? Too funny.

I'm having a hard time with Leah now that Carter's in school. Does McKenzie need a friend??

Becky said...

I can't wait till the kids are off to school. FREEDOM! I was looking into preschool for Elly and I was like "WHAT? Only 2 hours 3 times week?!!" I thought, or was hoping, it would be longer than that but I'll take what I can get. No really, I love my kids.

Cute school kids by the way.

Woodside's said...

It was good to see you at the reunion! Your kids look cute on their first day of school. It sounds like you are going to enjoy being less busy while they are at school.