Clayton's family had their yearly family reunion this weekend! This was year 32! It is so much fun every year. This year I was determined that we were not going, with the girls having lice recently and school starting on Monday. Clayton was determined that we WERE going, and he won. I am so glad that we ended up going, the kids had a blast with all the cousins. I told Clayton I would go on one condition, that we don't take our camp trailer and that we tent it. I think he was shocked those words came out of my mouth. I just hate all the extra work the trailer brings, when we get home. (lots more to clean) So we tented it, for the first time in a very long time. It was fun, our poor kids didn't know what real camping was, til this weekend. I think they like sleeping in a tent more than the camp trailer. The only part I missed was the flushing toilet!! Here are a few pictures of all the fun we had.
Aiden turns 4!
8 years ago




1 comment:
You have some good pictures!! Do you mind e-mailing me these? I will e-mail you what I have too. I have some cute ones of the kids!
Post a Comment