Monday, May 11, 2009

Better start watching what I say.

Today McKenzie went with her dad to get an oil change and on the way they saw a pretty bad car wreck. When I met up with them later, she told me all about it and then said, "Mom the car was jacked up!" (I say that all the time)

Later in the day Makayla unbuckled her seat belt at a stop that only Clayton was getting out, when I asked her why she unbuckled she said, "I guess cause I'm a brat." (we call her "the brat" cause she screams whenever she wants something anyone else has.)

I guess we better find nicer words to use.

3 comments:

BLY and LOU said...

fun to see your blog... check us out at blyandlou

Woodside's said...

Oh the joys of children! I am sure I will have some of those stories:)

loriwelker said...

Kids are sponges. Danny said "Jacked Up" I about swallowed my teeth. lol