Friday, May 29, 2009

When the BOYS are away the GIRLS will play!

Tonight is our Fathers and Sons camp out, so us girls played! We have made it a tradition (second year now) to get our nails done and eat at Texas Roadhouse when the boys are away on this camp out. Well this year I did things a little different, I called every nail salon around to find the cheapest deal for little girl pedicures. The cheapest I could find was at a beauty school for 16 bucks a pop! Well, with three girls and myself, I wasn't do'n it, I talk the girls into letting me take them to Wal-mart and each of the could pick out their own nail polish color, and I would even buy some nail stickers and rhinestones! They bought it! Way cheaper! So we started our night out with a trip to Wal-mart, and then we hit the new Goodwill store... just because I have never been there. I have to say McKenzie found the "find" of the night!! Our next stop was Texas Roadhouse (YUM!! a family favorite, the boys are gonna be so jealous)! Our dinner was relaxing because the 2 year old slept the WHOLE time! After dinner we headed home to paint their nails and feed the 2 year old our leftovers. We then went and spent daddy's gift card at Cold Stone (don't tell)....I was feeling guilty for eating the girls ice cream leftovers when I'm trying to lose weight for our cruise, so we then went on a bike ride. Our night ended with mom taking a hot bath while the girls fell asleep watching Flicka on my bed. I'm starting to think Fathers and Sons should be more than once a year, we had a BLAST!


Enjoying themselves at Texas Roadhouse!

I enjoyed myself too, because of this!!




Showing off the professional job mom did!




I told you McKenzie made the "find"of the night; on hooker...I mean dress up shoes for $1.99!


Cold Stone!!


I love these girls!

**** I know, I am terrible with run-on sentences.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

LOL!!!! LOVE the hooker shoes! :)

What a fun night you guys had! I am SO with you when it comes to paying for a pedicure for little girls. They usually smudge them before they dry anyways!

We'd totally get along Stacy! I LOVE thrift store shopping!!!!

Jennifer said...

Just realized I spelt your name wrong....sorry!