Monday, May 18, 2009

Mommy Time!

I love when I get to sneak in a little MOMMY only time! I love it more when I get to spend it with good friends. My good friend Becky came into town and we were able to hang out and go get pampered! I love when Becky comes into town, we just pick up right where we left off like now time has passed. We can lay around on the couch and do nothing and it's completely fine with us. Becky you are welcome to come anytime!!








5 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! I need to do that sometime. A girls day out sounds wonderful. I am glad you were able to do that and have a good time!

Woodside's said...

By the way that was me not Justin:) I didn't realize he was logged in.

Desiree said...

What a nice day out!! Glad you two got some time away! And how cute are your kids. I think you are doing things right for Callie to be getting the awards!! Nice work!

The Hermyzoo! said...

Glad to hear you got some time for yourself. Looks like a lot of fun.

Jennifer said...

:) Hooray for you and Becky!!! That's so fun!