We have been wanting one of these for a LONG time, but couldn't seem to find one that could fit everyone. Our subdivision had a community yard sale and this was our find of the day! Why didn't we buy one sooner, the kids LOVE it! My car never gets used anymore, this is way more fun. The kids favorite place to go is McDonald's drive-thru for a daily ice cream cone.

Look at the size of that thing! "Limo Size" for our "Limo Size" family.
6 comments:
MY find of the day...I'm glad you guys decided to get it. It's been really fun for us too!
That is awesome, I need one of those!
Just love seeing you cruzin all around! (I'm so jealous;) can you believe we've been here 5 years already? crazy!
I am LOL-I can imagine you at McDonald getting icecream. Looks like a blast! You lucked out on that find for sure.
Hey there Stacy, I found your blog. You have beautiful children.
COOL toy!!! :)
Post a Comment