I booked our first cruise! July 8th will be our 10 year Anniversary, so we wanted to do something we have never done before. We are so excited! I just hope my stomach can handle the sea, any suggestions? We are doing Carnival Cruise Lines and our ship is the Splendor, I heard this one is really fun. We went all out and booked a 7 night with a balcony room! Now it's time to get these last 15 stubborn pounds to come off...wish me luck! (To only put them back on with the ALL YOU CAN EAT food on the ship)
2 comments:
I'm jealous!!! Our 10 year is in January and we are trying to decide what to do. You gotta celebrate big though! It's a huge accomplishment. I can't wait to hear how it goes and we may just copy you. And you look amazing by the way!
You are going to have a BLAST! I haven't been on that ship, but cruises are fun. My suggestion is to get seabands, you wear them on both your wrists and they helped us so much. You will probably see a lot of people wearing them. HAVE FUN!!!
Post a Comment